Christmas is such an expensive time of year and, if you're anything like me, you might find yourself going a little overboard at this time of year. I can't help it, I love to give! With that in mind, I've come up with some affordable gift ideas which will hopefully ease some of the financial burden. Oh, if only Santa came with a prepaid credit card..
1. For the health nut - Infusing water is really 'in' at the moment and, if I'm honest, it's a great idea. I think this Zing Anything Citrus Infusing Water Bottle would be a great gift for anyone who's trying to get fit or drink more water! (If you have a little more $$ to spend, the T2 Fruit Tissane Flutterby Big Chill Gift Pack is amazing)
2. For the beauty lover - Beauty gifts don't always have to cost an arm and a leg and this Too Faced Melted Kisses Set proves that. This set retails for $38.00 from Kit Cosmetics and Mecca Maxima stores and, with minis of four of their beloved Melted Lipsticks, I'm sure it'll be a crowd pleaser!
3. For the colleague - Y'all know how much I love Typo. Seriously, it's getting to be expensive. Typo has a few cute stationery packs like this which retail for (and around, as the sets vary) $19.95. I feel like it's the perfect gift for a colleague as you know their desk will thank you!
4. For the body - Ahh, Lush. What is Christmas without a bit of Lush lovin'? Again, Lush is one of those stores that caters for every budget as they have so many fantastic packs. My pick of the bunch at the moment is the Christmas Candy Box which is available for $27.95. It contains so many delicious treats. If your budget is a little less, I've picked up a few
5. For the mind - This Works has some really great pamper products and they always release a few really affordable gifts around this time of year. The This Works Dream Team Set can be bought from Mecca Cosmetica for $19.00. It contains one of my favourite products of theirs, the Pillow Spray, so I highly suggest that you run, don't walk, to your local Mecca to grab it!
6. Jewellery - My Jewellery Story is an online jewellery store that I highly rate and recommend, as you can see in this post. I think their stuff is really beautiful and their shipping is super fast so there's still a chance (note, a chance) that it will arrive before Christmas! If you're thinking of placing an order, use the code 'BORNTOBUY25' for 25% off your order!
7. Socks and jocks - Guys (and gals too, let's not stereotype) always need socks and jocks, it's just a thing. This set from Bamboo Village is slightly over budget, coming in at $59.95, but it was honestly the best picture I could find! Socks and jocks are something that's really open to interpretation - you can spend as much or as little as you want!
8. Books - Who doesn't love to read?! You can personalise your book choice depending on the gift recipient's interests which is really great! If they love to cook, get them a cook book. If they love to read, get them a novel. Me, I'm eyeing up Zoe Sugg's first novel, Girl Online!
aaand that's the end of my mammoth Holiday Gift Guide for 2014. I really hope I managed to give you some ideas for what the buy the lucky people in your lives. I'll be doing a recap post in the coming day so remember to stay tuned if you want to see all the recommendations in one post. Yep, it'll be a big'n!
Haven't seen a gift idea for someone you need to buy for? Comment below, Tweet me, ask me on Instagram or write it on my Facebook! I promise that I'll try my best to help.
Want to win $200 cash? Click here.