It's that time of the month again! That's right, it's the last day of March so I'm going to take this opportunity to tell you guys what I've been loving this month!
If I've reviewed the product previously on the blog, it will be linked. Click away to see why I love it so much. If I haven't reviewed it, chances are I plant to!
So, let's get into my favourites!
- NP Set Calming Foundation Primer
- NARS Sheers Glow foundation in Mont Blanc
- Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturiser
- Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Veil in Light
- MAC Select Cover Up concealer in NC20
- NARS Orgasm powder blush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
- Urban Decay Naked palette (stay tuned for a review)
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black (I want to get Eggplant too!)
- Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara
- Clinique Bottom Lash mascara
- Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
- Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush (click here for link to Sigma)
- Sigma P80 Precision Brush (click here for link to Sigma)
My last two favourites for the month of March are people -
- Taylor Swift: Her concert was great (yes, I went) and I was pleasantly surprised by her live performances
- My nephew - I can't say this enough. He's the best little boy in the whole world and I can't believe he's two in ten days. Far out, little guy.
As always, I'd love to know what beauty products you've been loving this month! I'm always looking for new products and you guys can always recommend the best stuff! Is there anyone you want to send some lovin' to this month? Share it here!
Also, don't forget to enter my GlossyBox competition for a chance to win a 6 month Glossy Box subscription. Wow!